Friday, February 18, 2011

Arsenal vs Barcelona?

Arsenal vs Barcelona?

18th February

F*ck... Who would take Arsenal over Barcelona? I'm no fans of Arsenal or Barcelona but hell, it's B-A-R-C-E-L-O-N-A, hellllllllo?

The Guys from FootballPredictionTips.com obviously is favoring Arsenal this time round... And guess what. This is the 3rd time I win with their services - consecutively!

I have so much praises for them that I wish I could announce them to the whole damn world!

Just to recap, I have a total of 4,700+ Pounds in my Bet365 account now!

I'll withdraw 1.7k out this time (600+ for the Diamond Picks Subscription) and 1k as my salary!

I don't know when the next football tips are coming but I am in full throttle now!

FPT – FTW!

PS: I have had a good date on Valentine's... Fannie, you're just so simply incredible~