Sunday, February 6, 2011

Football Prediction Tips

Wow! No jokes, Newcastle vs Arsenal 4-4: I was told to take Newcastle and... Win! I don't know but hell, I am so happy now!!!!

I thought I would have lost the freaking bet! 0-4 in the first half and I was about to jump off from my house.

It's been awhile since I am so happy.. Probably because I think I have found a wonderful Tipster. Probably because I honestly thought I'd have lost this bet. I think I have lost all my confidence with football betting already.

Anyway, it might still be too early to conclude anything yet... After all, it's just one bet. And there really ain’t much to cheer and being so optimistic now is nothing but wishful thinking.

I wish they are who they are...
I wish they will always provide me with winning tips (I don't mind to pay!)
I wish I could make a steady income betting football
I wish with this steady income I could live a dream life – my dream life
I wish life is easy
I wish this will not be a dream...

I will keep this diary updated... So long!

PS: For the next bet, I'll stake 2000 Pounds. The calculation is basically like this: I staked 1,500 the last bet, and I have won ~1,340... So that left me 2,840. I'll have to pay for the about 620 Pounds for the Diamond Picks (ouch!) so I'll only have 2,200+ left... I'll just have to go through this week with 200 pounds... So once again... I am going all in. Hah! Who was talking about wishful thinking just now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment