Sunday, February 13, 2011

Godly...

FPT For Da Win!!

Wolfsburg vs Hamburg 0-1! Hamburg did it... FPT did it... I did it again!

2 consecutive winners. Nothing much to cheer about right? Not really... With 2,000 stake I won approximately 1,900 pounds, so my total Networth now is 3,900 Pounds!

I am already so looking forward to next weekend! I am actually thinking of getting their USD 199.00 Gold Picks but hell that would mean spreading out my firepower to the less-accurate-but-very-accurate-regardless picks.
Hmm... I am in a dilemma already.

Hey, I really can't believe it, at this rate I can recoup my losses in a matter of weeks! I lost about 18k Pounds really for the past year. About a third of them went to the drain with some f*ck-up tipsters, and the rest to Bet365 :D

Okay, Game Plan.

3,900, I'll take out 900 Pounds to celebrate a little ;), You know Valentine's is just tomorrow and I am bringing a new girl to town :)

So another 600 will have to go to FPT Subscriptions (ouchie, anyone willing to share? :) So That's about 2,400 this time around.

PS: Thank you Football Tips! God blesses you and your underground sources please!