Thursday, March 17, 2011

Football Tips – FootballPredictionTips Review

First of all I am so very sorry diary that I fail to post anything for the past 4 weeks. I know right, you are not just a friend I'd turn to during my times of trouble, but also a dear listener and companion that I'd never forget :)

A quick update before we start:
I am on a 6 bets winning streak at the time of writing, FPT has never let me down once so I have decided to write them a review. But before that I'll just do a quick update on my Net P&L (P in this case, obviously).

The last post I mentioned I'd put in a 3K stake but alas, I didn't make it. I withdrew 2.7K instead due to personal reasons that I'd rather not share it with you, Diary :) So, I started out at 2K once again and won.

The next Tip I received was taking MU over Wigan, to which MU destroyed the Wigans by 4-0. After deducting some withdrawals, I have left about 3,000 Pounds in my account and I staked all of them the next bet on Everton, to which they have won a stunning 3-2 away over the Toons, which further propelled my account to 6K Pounds.

The last of the football tips I received was to back Arsenal against MU (what contradiction) for the FA Cup. Arsenal won the 4,500 Pounds bet for me and I have slightly over 9K Pounds sitting nicely in my account.

In summary, I have won back half of what I lost the last year, in 1 one with the guys in FPT. And that's what inspired me to write a review (probably my first one in this lifetime) to praise them!


Review:
Let me begin this review by declaring that I have absolutely nothing to do with FPT or FootballPredictionTips.com other than a pure subscriber-service provider relationships.

I have started my first subscription with them about 6 weeks ago with almost no expectations at all, despite going for the USD 999.00 Diamond Picks programme. I was, in fact, at the lowest point of my life and I have totally lost all confidence with football betting and football tipsters at large.

Come to think of it, I didn't even know why I'd choose them after so many scams and failures from their counterparts, but I suspect that partly it's due to God's Blessings and partly it was my need to find someone else to depend on. Whatever it was, I am truly grateful that I have made the move with FPT.

FPT Football Tips delivers as they promised. And I can only sung praises. There actually aint much to say about the accuracy of their football tips because... I have got 100% winners in 6 tips.

In terms of delivery, I have received 5 of those tips 3 to 4 hours before the games started via SMS. The one tip that came slightly later than the rest was the match of Wigan v. MU, which came approximately 45 minutes before Kick-off. But I still managed to have plentiful time to place my bet.

However, just out of curiosity, I sent out a message to the Support guys from FPT and questioned them regarding the delay. The guys promptly responded to my message via email within 3 hours and made an apology followed by the a detailed explanation. I am not sure about other service industries, but hey, I have contacted a couple of the tipsters out there and received no replies at all!

So, all I want to say is that, guys from FootballPredictionTips – Thank you! You are, at this point of my life, second only to my parents and God who gave me existence to this world.

Just in case you are curious about FPT, You should really visit their site – Football Tips.