Monday, January 10, 2011

Where can I find honest Football Tips Services out there?

Before you scammers trying to convince me to buy any of your crap out there, I need to make this very very clear – I have already subscribed to a dozen of them, but I don't really see much improvements in my results.

If you have just a little conscience left in you, know this: I'm a already a victim in all these. Please spare me, I just need a bit of help while struggling to drown here. If you don't sincerely think your service will help me, please kindly leave me alone!

At the moment of writing, I must say, I have seen most of the Football Tipsters out there. Some gave an average hit rate of an average 52% despite claiming an 80 to 90% winners. 52% might be good enough but considering the spread you need to pay we don't get 100% return for every stake... Well, at least these tipsters didn't make me lose money... Other than their subscription fees, of course.

Then, I have some tipsters that always send late messages despite their promises that the soccer picks will arrive at least 30 minutes before the game started! What possibly could I do with all these? You tell me.

Well, the rest are plain Bull Sh*ts... I'd rather dump my money into the sea instead of subscribing to them! :@ I have already spent thousands of pounds on these tipsters. Is there just one that works?

No, please, you affiliates don't come and tell me about the “much-acclaimed” Andivio. Skip that already! It's but a CB product that's a plain worthless piece of trash! I've bought it and tried it but it didn't work, alright?

Why is it so difficult to find some decent services? All I wanted is plain and simple – Profitable Football Tips that arrives on time! I don't mind the subscription costs, if it works I'm even willing to pay for over a thousand of dollars!

There are tonnes of football tipsters out there... Are they all scams?

I am in desperate need for some help with my football betting career... Yes, I said career because I have quit my 9 to 5 job. That's stupid right? And I have lost majority of my savings either in betting losses or shark tipsters out there. I know, stupidity, I heard you say that. My girlfriend just left me too. I am all f*cked up now I guess.

With the economy like this out there I doubt I could find any job any time soon.

What can I do?